- Contentgather is released as-is, with no warranty.
- By participating in Contentgather, you do so at your own risk.
- Each individual person is permitted one Contentgather account.
- You may not attempt to buy, sell, or transfer your Contentgather account, whether via contentgather.com or any external means.
- You may not use the Contengather platform or services to discuss, arrange, or solicit any form of agreement or service outside of Contentgather.
- Information collected and displayed via contentgather.com or any related subsidiary is for the use of Contentgather management only.
- Contentgather management reserves the right to revoke your access to any Contentgather services with or without cause and with or without notice.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
- If found in violation of any of the above guidelines, you will be subject to permanent removal from Contentgather services.
- All content contributed to Contentgather must be in the English language.
- You must be, at minimum, 16 years of age in order to earn money via writing content for Contentgather.
- Content that is explicit, violent, hateful, or otherwise illegal is strictly prohibited.
- Content submitted to Contentgather must be 100% original and never used previously for any other purpose. Content may not be copied from any prior or existing website or publication and submitted to Contentgather, even if the source content is your own. Do not, under any circumstances, copy or spin content from another source, as this will likely result in your access permanently revoked from Contentgather.
- Recycled content is prohibited (unsold content previously written for another client/purpose).
- Content submitted to Contentgather cannot be listed for sale at any other website or outlet. You reserve the right to remove unsold content from Contentgather at any point in order to use elsewhere.
- Once your listed content is purchased by another Contentgather user, you immediately surrender full rights to the content.
- All content contributed to Contentgather must be of high quality. A repeated history of low quality content will result in suspension.
- Promotional material of any nature is prohibited in content that you submit to Contentgather unless when specifically requested by the buyer of a custom job that you have been selected to perform.
Purchase TermsThe following rules apply to the purchase of services at Contentgather.
- Most purchases are received and processed immediately, although some purchases are held for manual review by Contentgather management. If your deposit is held for manual review, your payment from PayPal will be processed immediately, but you will not receive your points at Contentgather until approved by Contentgather staff. This will usually happen within a few hours but may be up to 24 hours depending on time of day.
- Contentgather management reserves the right to refuse any purchase with or without cause. If a purchase is refused, payment will be returned.
- Refunds are not allowed under any circumstances. It is your responsibility to review all Terms & Conditions stated herein and make your purchase accordingly.
- If you file a chargeback or payment reversal, your account and access are subject to permanent removal from Contentgather.
Payment TermsThe following terms apply to receiving payment from Contentgather for services rendered.
- Any payment less than $10 will incur a $0.50 fee (to come out of the payment that you request)
- Payments of $10 or more will not incur a fee
- The requested amount will be deducted from your Contentgather balance immediately, however the payment request will remain under review, and you will not receive your payment via PayPal until the request is approved.
- All payment requests are reviewed within 24 hours. If approved, you will receive payment via PayPal at that time. If rejected, you will not receive payment, and the requested amount will be returned to your account balance.
- Contentgather management reserves the right to refuse any payment request with or without cause. In the event that a payment request is denied, any funds removed from your account during your request will be returned.
- Contentgather is not responsible for reporting your taxable income. You must follow the appropriate laws for your country or territory. If you are a US citizen and working for Contentgather, your income may be reported by PayPal via a 1099-K. Read this from this IRS for more information.
Prior to joining Contentgather, you will be required to provide your email address. This is only visible to Contentgather management and is not available or provided to any third parties or solicitors under any circumstances. You may periodically receive email communication from Contentgather management, which you are able to opt out of. Contentgather will also track and record the IP Address of all visitors to contentgather.com for security purposes. This, too, will never be available or provided to any third parties or solicitors.
After joining Contentgather, you will be presented with the option to provide personal information, such as but not limited to: first and last name, gender, date of birth, education level, occupation, and interests. This information is all optional and not required to use our services. If you choose to provide this information, it will be available to the general public. Should you choose to do so, you may remove this information from public access at any time.
Prior to requesting payment via PayPal, you will be asked to provide your Name, Address, and Phone Number. This information is not available to the public and is used by Contentgather management for its own accounting. This personally identifiable information is not be provided to any third parties or solicitors.
When purchasing content or services at Contentgather, your PayPal email address, transaction amount, and transaction ID will be collected and stored by Contentgather for historical reasons. This information is visible by Contentgather management alone and is not available or provided to any third parties or solicitors under any circumstances.
All personally identifiable information can be removed from public view at the request of the owner, however this information will remain in the Contentgather data repository for purposes of ongoing operation. Only at the discretion of Contentgather management or at the request from the proper authorities will data be removed from the Contentgather data repository.
The information on this page is subject to change, with or without notice. It is your responsibility to check this agreement periodically for any changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes to this agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.